Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You're totally invited!


Hey, ladies! I know I should have updated a lot more since my last post (SORRRYYYY!!!) but I wanted to invite you to something really fun and awesomely cool that you don't want to miss!
What: Girl Party!
Who: Girls only! {savannahred}
When: Saturday, April 23 @ 6:30pm
Where: Cypress Vanguard courtyard @ 606 E 3rd St., Austin, TX 78701
What's up?!: Come one lady, come all ladies - this is a Girl Party with {savannahred}!
There will be food, fun jams, vodka + mixers, and minglings galore!
Take the night off and hang out with {savannahred} in the courtyard at Cypress Vanguard. You deserve a low key, fun time!
Photo taken by Todd White
Model is Spruce Dickerson
Wanna come?: RSVP here - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=138501766221612

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would be awesome! but i live in europe, damn! :)
have fun, lovely curvy girls!
many kisses!
Serena - youlikemylipstick.wordpress.com

J. said...

POO! I wish I was coming but have sadly made plans that I can't back out of! Sounds so fun!