Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fashion Show Madness!



Ohhhh my GOODNESS! This month has flown by! It's been so much fun, though, and I am super excited by what is about to go down tomorrow night. I know all of the designers have worked so hard, as have the producers and models and anyone else involved, and I cannot wait to see what goes down the runway.

I have a few more pieces left to "perfect," but all-in-all I feel really great about the entire collection. It definitely helps to have one of my very best friends, Jillian Simmang, design the jewelry for this collection. We have had a blast together, working out all the fun details and feeding off of each other's creative energy. It really will be a fun line to watch! Plus, Jill is a model for this show, too, so we have had an extra fun time.

I've also had such a wonderful time getting to know some of my models! Each moment I get to spend with them is so nice and fun, and I know we are going to have a blast tomorrow night with all the other models and designers.

The hair and makeup for this show is provided by Barbara Morin of Siren's Salon - She came back for more! - and Michelle McClendon, who is also modeling with us.

There are so many talented ladies who have given me their time and energy, and they love me so much - I can feel it every time we get together. I cannot believe I am so fortunate to have such lovely, curvy ladies in my life who want to help me in this great endeavor that I feel so passionate about. It means more to me than anyone could ever know.

Well, I hope to see you there tomorrow night! Here are some details:

Austin Eco Fashion Show 2010
at United States Art Authority beside Spiderhouse
510 W 29th St.
Doors: 7pm
Show: 8pm
Cover: $10
http://www.makesenseofyourworld.net/

Michelle McClendon is pictured in the photo above wearing a piece from the show! Come see it in action for the full effect! Until then, stay gorgeous, baby...

<3.
SavannahRed

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh, I really wanted to go, but my husband has a school event that night on the other side of town (Round Rock). :( Good luck with the show... I'm sure it will be fabulous!