Monday, July 13, 2009

Have fun with your head AND savannared!


Oh, catchy titles. . . how I adore thee!

Lately, I've been playing a bit with fun things like feathers and flowers and vintage brooches and the sort. They're a lot of fun, actually, and I should be selling them very soon at a wonderful place where I get my hair cut by the fabulous Heather Davis at Salon Sovay. Not only will you see original photographs by yours truly (which have been pimped all around town, but are now making their way to South 1st), you will find these fun, feathery creations as well. Prices range from about 7.50 - 49.50, so there has to be something for every taste and budget!

There has been some talk about an opening reception, so stay tuned for that little soiree which I'm sure will be fun and engaging.

No comments: