Sunday, December 7, 2008

Montage

SavannahRed Photography will be displaying at Montage on 53rd St. from December 10 until a later date to be determined.

Montage is a beautiful boutique that offers vintage and eco-fashion apparel, some organic beauty products, and wonderful accessories. Amanda was sweet enough to have me display my work in her store, and I am excited about this new adventure.

The majority of the prints are metallic, which is a new route I've chosen as they have a very warm texture, and this will add a lot to the shoe photos that will be displayed. I chose to photograph shoes because the majority of the products in Montage are clothing and accessories. I thought it would be fun to play with the idea of having shoes for sale, but not for your feet - for your wall! Andy Warhol would be proud for sure.

Please stop by Montage soon! We would like to have a party in January, so stay tuned for more information.

No comments: