Thursday, October 16, 2008

Getting something started and I'm not sure what.


Helloooo!

I'm a photographer, designer, singer, dancer, world traveler, and even a chef on some special occasions. I kind of do a little bit of everything, especially as far as the creative world is concerned. So, I thought I would jumpstart this blog that is everything I do creatively with a little number called the Little Black Dress.

I designed this thing for a competition, and I was more than ecstatic when I saw it featured in the window of the store I submitted it to (Blackmail on South Congress here in Austin). It was a dream come true, to sound trite, but I don't care. It is pretty cool nonetheless.

Hopefully, through this blog, you can find out more information of where I'll be showing, what I'm doing, some of my inspirations, etc. Feel free to also read some more of the interworkings of my crazy little mind on any of the other blogs I have. I'm kind of all over the internet. I have about 5 blogs now in addition to the things I journal on real paper, so it could get overwhelming. Oh, I'm also writing a book right now (2 of them, actually). When do I ever find the time to do all of this stuff?!

I hope you at least enjoy some of the things that you read, so sit down, get a cup of coffee or tea, and hang out with me. I'm sure it will be quite amusing at times.

If you would like to hire me as a photographer, designer, or anything else that is creative and legal, here is my contact information:

savannahredphoto@gmail.com
512.745.7076

Thank you so much. I hope you like what you see and read!

Kisses to Muffy~
<3.

No comments: